Sunday, October 26, 2014

Spanish 1 FARAH 10.26.2014

Dear Parents, 

I hope you've had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. I enjoyed meeting many of you at conferences! My apologies for the late notice of our field trip to Mexican Town. It should be a culturally rich, and fun day! If you are at all interested in joining us as a parent chaperone, please let me know. The bus will depart at 9:00, and return around 2:00. If you would prefer to drive yourself, please feel free to meet us there. Just let me know so that I can give you the itinerary (with addresses) as well as my contact information. Lastly, it would be very helpful if I could collect the permission slips tomorrow, so that we'll have a good idea of how many students/chaperones will attend. 

Our day will start with an art activity (Día de los muertos tile or sugar skull mask). We'll then visit an ofrenda exhibition, where we'll learn more about this fascinating holiday. Afterwards, we'll have lunch at Los Galanes before heading back to NIS. 

Thank you for your support. Have a wonderful evening. 

Sra. Farah

No comments:

Post a Comment